Nationally Recognized Cabinetry Design Firm.
Our Process with each project whether it's a renovation, new construction or historic preservation project.
1. Fact Finding, Design Consult.
2. Product and material research concepts based upon consultation.
3. Present sketches and idea design boards for review.
4. Design development, and presentation of design story boards with samples for approval.
5. Detailed drawings, and cost estimates are
developed based upon the scope of work.
6. Administer detailed plans to vendors, contractors, and trades for production. (example: fabricators, workrooms, electricians, tile setter's, cabinet installers)
7. Job site consultation and liaison to the trades.